Fantasmes Indie Rock Experience
Wanna be an Indie Rock Star?
Fantasmes Indie Rock Experience @ Parada 24
So you’ve done the beaches, walked through history, shopped til you dropped, played the casinos and salsa’d at ‘la placita’…
Isn’t it time you had some real fun in San Juan’s hip Santurce ARTS DISTRICT?
Just on the other side of the highway from all the resort hotels you’ll find hipster cafés,
world-class urban art/graffiti, avant-garde galleries and the hottest indie rock scene in the Caribbean.
Santurce can be a little intimidating for tourists – since you need to know the what, when, where of what’s happening tonight…
Plus, its an area in transition – so you may have to navigate some empty or ‘under construction’ blocks to find the hottest clubs!
We live and work right here so we can be your guides to discover the ‘indie’ side of San Juan!
Not your normal tour!
We’ll meet you at the Puerto Rico Museum of Art and walk over to our studio.
Along the way – we’ll give you a brief tour of the arts district along Ponce de Leon Avenue.
Once we arrive at our studio, you’ll meet the band and we’ll plan the rest of the experience.
Depending on the day – we may be practicing, developing new material, recording, mentoring a new band, or getting ready for a performance. We’ll try to keep the calendar up to date – but stuff happens, so its best to be flexible.
Every tour is unique and unpredictable, but that’s part of the FUN!
- Hang out with the band at our recording studio at Parada 24 during rehearsal or recording session.
- Join the band during setup, performance and after-party/hangout at one of our performances (subject to schedule only)
- On non-performance nights, we can go to a local club and meet another band who we like to hang out with…
- Jam session with Fantasmes – if you’re good, we might invite you to sit in with the band for recordings or performance.
And that’s not all….
You’ll also receive the following as part of the indie rock experience…
- Autographed Copy of our CD – Redness Moon (or new CD when available).
- Fantasmes ‘Family Portrait’ with you and your friends along with all the band members.
- Fantasmes T-shirt (sizes subject to availability).
- Signed poster.
- ULTIMATE HIGH FIVES from the band for life!
- $ 50 per person – Minimum of 4 people
Click here for calendar of dates and reservations!
Experiences range from 3-6 hours depending on session and/or performance – let us know if you have time limitations.
Minimum age = 18 (ID Required for club admission)*
You are welcome to bring any alcoholic beverages you’d like to enjoy – and some extra for the band would be appreciated.
No drugs will be tolerated – if we see you using drugs you will be asked to leave without refund.
The experience does not include food or meals, but we’re just around the corner from Abracadabra –
our favorite hipster ‘counter-café’ and a few blocks from Libros AC Café
so you can always take a break for some great food or snacks.
* This experience can be great for teens, pre-teens or even kids.
If you have a group that is under 18 years, let us know and we’ll prepare a special program.
Ask about private performances at your house or special event!
Help us record our new album!
If you can’t make it to our studio in San Juan – check out their page at Indiegogo.com and throw a few bucks our way to keep indie rock alive in Santurce. Not only can you help support a great local band, but you can get some great perks for contributing!
Click here to contribute NOW!
“Bare Bones” – Fantasmes Live at Libros AC from Libros AC on Vimeo.
Recorded and filmed live in Brooklyn, NY.